vrijdag 11 april 2014

Monthly Questions: March

Heyy, today I finally have the monthly questions of March, although it's already April 11th. Here it is:

1. Nicest thing that happened
School camp to Berlin. I have already posted a review of that. This is the link: http://fashionistar17.blogspot.nl/2014/03/my-schoolcamp-reviewvlog.html

2. Something you’re proud of
I’ve lost 2 kilos (= 4.4 pounds) in 4 weeks. I was so proud of myself. Since Augustus 2013 I’ve been trying to lose weight through a program with a sport group and help from a nutritionist. From Augustus to December I’ve lost 2 kilos, but then in January and February I’ve gained 2 kilos, so I was so glad that I lost them again in such a short time.

3. One crazy fact about you
I’m good at “copying” things. When I sing (I don’t sing very well, but still) I copy the way the person sings (like the pitch, accents, intonations, and more). When I draw someone from a photo, I “copy” the photo with my pencil. Typography and cartoon drawing is also sort of copying for me. Studying for a test is copying the things in my head. Unconsciously I have copied behavior, like how to react when someone is hurt or sad, because I didn’t use to know how to react to situations like that.

4. Biggest obsession of the month
My test week :( It isn’t a nice obsession, but this whole month has been about the test week, even sometimes when we were at school camp. I’ve offered to help someone with Physics on camp. The week between camp and testweek was a huge stress week for me, because I was running behind on almost every subject. I hade to take medicines to deal with the stress, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to write a single answer, even if I did know it. But those medicines did help, because my grades are a 6.8 for Dutch, 8,2 for Sociology, 8.5 and 8.6 for English, 8.9 for Economics, 9.1 for Biology, 9.3 for Physics, 9.5 for Chemistry and a 9.6 for Mathematics.

5. Movies you saw
This month I have watched ‘Frozen’ and ‘The Mortal Instruments’. I didn’t had much time to watch movies or do anything fun actually, because of school. I really loved Frozen, it’s such a cute sweet movie. I watched The Mortal Instruments with my sister, because we made a deal. I would watch Frozen and The Mortal Instruments if she agreed to watch Catching Fire and Divergent (when it is on DVD or when I have downloaded it). I think it was a good deal because I already planned on watching Frozen myself and friends of me are fans of TMI, so I could finally talk with them about it. TMI was a really cool movie, but it’s not that I’m in that fandom now.

6. Books you read
I’ve read 5 chapters of Allegiant and a few chapters of the CSI book I was reading… It’s not much, but I had school camp and test week. I did get a lot of new books. I got two more CSI books and a few days I got two Criminal Minds books, so I’m looking forward to read them (since Criminal Minds is my favorite TV show all time).

7. Drawings you made
I finished my Ruud Feltkamp drawing from previous month, I drew a few things when I was bored at school camp and I made a drawing when I was finished with my English test, but that was it for this month. I hope that next month I can draw a lot, because I had planned to make a few Catching Fire drawings, a Korean singer for a friend, Jamie Campbell Bower for another friend, and some other pictures, so I really want to draw them. In Berlin I did make a “streetart” thing, with paint, and at school with CKV I also made two things with paint.
Ruud Feltkamp 

Streetart thingy

Drawing for CKV artworks. The words/sentences are Dutch and English bad words. The project had to be about a social/world issue, so I choose bullying. 

One of the art pieces

The second art piece

8. Favorite music
My favorite music is still the rock albums from previous month. My camp music list (for the 10 hour bus drive) contained those albums, Big Time rush’ album 24Seven, a few Taylor Swift songs, and a lot of pop songs which I skipped when listening.

9. Played any games?
On the bus drive to Berlin, we played Mario card on the Nintendo, which was kind of funny because I hadn’t used my Nintendo in a while. But other than that I didn’t play any games.

10. Fashion you bought
I bought new shoes before camp, and some jewelry in the Claire’s in Berlin, but that’s it.
My shoes


Jewelry bought in Berlin

11. Other stuff you bought
Two new phone cases. In the H&M in Berlin I saw a few phone cases and I still needed one for my iPhone. So I bought a neon pink rubber studded case and a green owl case.


12. Something new you learned
Stress isn’t good for your immune system. Every testweek this school year was very stressful, and every testweek I was sort of sick…


This was it for the monthly questions of March. I will try to post more things this month, which will work, because my birthday is in 6 days and it is almost vacation.

I hope you like it :D

bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten