zondag 13 april 2014

My look at the Divergent movie

Heyy, I went to see Divergent on April 5th and it was really amazing. In my opinion in was true to the book and the cast was amazing. 

For the people who don't know the book/movie, a summery:
Sociaty is devided into five factions based on personality: Erudite (the intelligent), Amity (the peacefull), Candor (the honest), Dauntless (the brave) and Abnegation (the selfless). Tris (originally from Abnegation) is a Divergent, which means she doesn't fit into just one faction, but more. According to the leaders, Divergents threaten the system because they can't be controlled. Tris chose Dauntless and then has to survive the initiation process (and more). But she's not alone, because she meets Four (yeah, like the number), who helps her. Tris is played by Shailene Woodley, the handsome Four by Theo James and Tris' handsome brother is played by Ansel Elgort. 
Shailene

Theo

Ansel

As you may know from 'my look at the Catching Fire movie premiere', I go to fandom movies in "costume". So for the Divergent movie, I dressed as Erudite. Fake nerd glasses, a tie and no other color than blue (every faction has it's own colors: Erudite has blue, Amity has red and yellow, Candor has black and white, Dauntless wear black and Abnegation wears grey). Here is my 'casual' version of the look (so without glasses or tie):


And here is my totally Erudite look:


This was it for now. I hope you liked it

Bye xxx

P.S. Here some divergent pics:
Sheo ❤️

More Sheo 💖

Theo in an interview (this is real)

Divergent humor

Fourtris 💜

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten