zaterdag 1 februari 2014

Monthly Questions: January

Heyy, today is February 2th, so it's time to review last month. So here it is:

1. Nicest thing that happened
On January 1st, I had a sleepover, which was really fun. We first went to a movie for school, then we had a Criminal Minds marathon and more.


2. Something you’re proud of
The thing I’m most proud of, are my grades from last test week. My lowest grade is a 7.7, my highest a 10. I'm also proud of the fact that my two blogs existed one year this month. I never thought I would still be posting by now, but I am. 

3. One crazy fact about you
I can remember every Criminal Minds episode and every line in the Hunger Games books.

4. Biggest obsession of the month
I think my biggest obsessions this month are Catching Fire and Divergent (the last one since a few days). I have seen Catching Fire more than 6 times now, and I am counting down for Mockingjay part 1 and 2 and for Divergent. And I think they will be obsessions for a long time.


5. Movies you saw
In the first few days of the month, I’ve saw ‘The Diner’ and ‘Soof’, two dutch movies. The first one I saw was for school, the second one just for pleasure. I don’t know if it is translated into other languages, because ‘Soof’ is originally Dutch, but Dan Karaty is in it and he is an amazing dancer. 


6. Books you read
In the beginning of the month, I bought the book Divergent. I just finished it and it is an amazing book, I’m so excited for the movie!!! Because I had testweek, I hadn’t much spare time, so I didn’t read much (one book in a month isn’t much for me), but next month I will read more (I hope).


7. Drawings you made
I made a few realistic drawings and a few kawaii drawings with a ballpen. 

Liam Hemsworth as Gale in the Hunger Games

An Everlark drawing from Catching Fire

Something I drew at night. It's a girl, who is afraid of something

A kawaii school boy I drew after I finished early with one of the tests in my testweek

Another kawaii boy, dressed in suit and tie, made after my English test

8. Favorite music
This month I listened to Rascal Flatts, Taylor Swift and other (country) rock songs like kryptonite by 3 doors down and hero by Nickelback. I don’t know why, but lately I like those kind of songs more than happy pop songs. I also like the Catching Fire soundtrack, my favorite song on it is ‘We Remain’ by Christina Aguilera.

9. Played any games?
I didn’t play any games this month, except for quizbattle on my iPhone (and only against my father), because I didn’t had much time. I had ten tests to prepare for in the testweek.

10. Fashion you bought
The fashion items I bought I already showed in my two shoplogs. I bought a sweater, a t-shirt, a crop top, and a skater skirt. 





11. Other stuff you bought
Some other things I bought I showed in my shoplogs of this month. They were a few notebooks, the book Divergent, a bow hairclip, three bow headbands and a bag.







12. Something new you learned
The first and second law of Newton :D (I feel such a nerd now…)

This was it for this month. 

I hope you liked it :D

Bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten