vrijdag 24 januari 2014

Shoplog (Primark and Claire's)

Heyyy, today I went shopping with two friends, to celebrate that our testweek was over. We went to Rotterdam, but we got lost because of all the different names of the metros. When we finally got there, we first went to the Primark. I bought a few things there:


A black bag, because I needed a new handbag. My old one has cuts in it, so I think this is a good replacement. 


I also bought this neon/dark pink crop top (I know it looks red here, but it is pink). It's a little too cold now to wear it in the Netherlands, but I think the lace sleeves are cute and I couldn't let it lay there...


The last thing I bought from the Primark was this denim skater skirt. I was looking for a black leather one for a few months now, but it was one sale for €3, so I had to buy it. 

We also went to a jewelry store called the Claire's. As you can see in almost every 'looks of the week' post, I don't wear a lot of jewelry (I almost never wear jewelry). Most things don't feel nice on my skin or they make a lot of noise. But in my previous shoplog I showed you the leopard printed bow headband. It looked nice and didn't irritate me, so I wanted to buy a few more in different colors. I bought two different types:


This pink bow headband (picture taken in the Claire's). It's made of a satin-like fabric and has a silver metal thing as the centre of the bow. The color I wear the most is probably pink, so I thought a pink headband would match good. 


I also bought a dark blue bow headband with a flower pattern. Dark blue combines well with almost everything I have, and it was on sale for €2 and it is cute and I needed it... (I sound like a shopping addict here, but I'm not.)

This was it for today. Tomorrow I'm going to the open house day of an art school, so maybe I'll post some pictures of my portfolio. 

I hope you like it :D

Bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten