woensdag 25 december 2013

Christmas/winter TAG

Heyy, IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! So I have a small TAG post for you. Some questions are about christmas, some about winter. I hope you like it :D

• How excited are you for Christmas?
I’m a little excited. At our home, we don’t celebrate Christmas very big, we have dinner with our family. My sister’s birthday is December 23th, so we already have a big celebration before Christmas.

• Favorite Christmas film?
I’m a little childish, but I like Christmas cartoons, like the SpongeBob special or Fairy Odd Parents.


• Favorite Christmas song?
Why couldn't it be Christmas everyday? by Bianca Ryan. It brings me in the Christmas spirit :)
Here's the link to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuxUiR9a5Tc

• Favorite winter nail polish color?
Dark blue (like a night sky), very light blue (like ice) and red with glitters.



(These are not my nails)

• Most worn winter clothing piece?
My brown jumper and my neon pink hoodie. They are so warm… And my beanie :)


• Favorite winter beverage?
Hot chocolate milk with whipped cream :)

(Me stealing my sisters hot choco at vacation a few years back)

• Favorite Christmas decoration?
I don’t really know what kind of decoration they mean here, but I like our Christmas tree. It is a fake one, but it doesn’t really look fake, and we decorated it with shinny ornaments, big ball chain strings and lights. And on top of it isn’t a star, but a Christmas hat, haha.


• Favorite holiday food?
Every Christmas, I gourmet with my family. The food is nice, but it is cozy and Christmassy with my family. It is just a great time.

Hey, I hope you liked this TAG!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten