zondag 4 augustus 2013

holiday planning: sunday's summary 2

heyy, today is Sunday, so I'm going to give a summary of last week. I think it was a fashion week, because Paris is a fashion capitol, I had a fashion TAG and I learnt you something about style.

Monday style day:
Monday I showed you some pictures about lolita style, a cute, girly, Japanese style.


How to Tuesday:
Tuesday is learned you how to find your style.


TAG Wednesday:
Wednesday's TAG was about fashion.


Thursday's jewelry update:
Thursday I showedyou some knotted friendship bracelets my mother made.


Friday's looks of the week:
Friday I howe you two colorful summer looks I wore last week.


Saturday's language:
A few minutes ago I teached you some French sentences.

Which article did you liked the most? Comment, so I can make more of them after the holiday.

I hope you liked this week.

bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten