zondag 4 mei 2014

My top 5 (or more) OTP's

Heyy, today I wanted to talk about my OTP's. If you don't know what 'OTP' means: OTP stands for One True Pairing, but most of the time people have more than one. Some people also call it ships, like I ship that person with that person (I believe they should be a couple).

I wanted to make a top 5, but I ended up having more. I will post two pictures of each ship. Here they are:

--- This post could contain spoilers for The Hunger Games (and then specifically Mockingjay), Divergent (specifically Allegiant), Criminal Minds (till season 8), NCIS Los Angeles (till season 5) and The Fault In Our Stars ---

***************************** THIS POST COULD CONTAIN SPOILERS *********************************************

1. Sheo
Shailene Woodley and Theo James. It isn’t officially confirmed that they are dating, but I (and a lot of other fangirls) think they do. The evidence can be found all over internet, in every interview they give, and the way they look at each other on half of the photo’s. They look so cute together, how can you not ship them? IT’S REAL! *although Theo has another girlfriend*
Sheo 💕💕

Theo talking about Shai in an interview (Sheo is real) 😱😱😱

2. Everlark
Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games. I use the last names instead of the surnames, because it sounds more classy (I’m not the kind of person who would say: “I love Peeniss”). I shipped them from the beginning, when I saw the first movie (because I began to read the books after the first movie, don’t hate). They are so PERFECT <3 REAL OR NOT REAL? I tell you REAL! *The ending of Mockingjay was so cute*
Everlark kiss in The Hunger Games 💕💕💕

Everlark before they kiss in Catching Fire 💕💕💕

3. Fourtris
Tobias Eaton and Beatris Prior from Divergent. Since halfway through the first book, I started shipping them. OMG they’re … (need to find a new word for perfect). I hate the ending of Allegiant, like why would you ruin this ship, Veronica Roth? It was so perfect, why??? *still crying because of Allegiant*
Fourtris ❤️

Fourtris kissing 💘💖💘💖

4. Jeid
Jennifer Jareau and Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds. This is my first ship and I’m proud I still ship them. I know this ship could never happen because JJ is married to Will and Spencer is still in love with Maeve (although she isn’t there anymore), but I have hope for a season 11 (if they will make a season 11, and they will have to, otherwise I would die) (and because season 10 would be too soon for Spencer, because he still loves Maeve).
Jeid hug 💕

Jeid edit [not mine] 💖❤️💖❤️

5. Joshifer
Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence. PERFECTION! I love them! I still have hope they become real, but now Jennifer has Nicholas and she seems happy, so that’s okay with me too. But I will always ship Joshifer, even if Jen would get married with Nic, because they are PERFECTION <3
Joshifer ❤️ (idk if it is an edit or not)

Joshifer saying they love each other 💓

6. Densi
Marty Deeks and Kensi Blye from NCIS Los Angeles. OMG! It’s going to happen soon on the show and I think I won’t survive that, THEY ARE SO CUTE <33 their partnership is so strong, they can joke around and after Deeks was abducted and tortured, he got insomnia and Kensi was the reason he could finally sleep again because he felt safe and relaxed around her and OMG I SHIP IT SO HARD!!! THEY KISSED ONCE!!!
Densi ❤️

Densi kissing 😱😱😱

7. Hazustus
Hazel Grace Lancaster and Augustus Waters from The Fault In Our Stars. They are REAL, HOW CAN YOU NOT SHIP THEM??? I sort of HATE John Green for ruining this ship! WHYY??? *still crying*
Hazustus being cute 💘💘

Hazustus (almost) kissing in Amsterdam 💕💕

8. Moreid/Shematthew
Derek Morgan and Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds/Shemar Moore and Matthew Gray Gubler. I ship them both equally. I DON’T CARE IF THEY ARE BOTH BOYS! I have even written a fanfic about Moreid, but it failed A LOT! They are just so cute together <3 Morgan calls Reid "Pretty boy". One year ago I had read 250 Moreid fanfics in like one/two weeks (and after that there weren’t many Moreid fanfics left). Shematthew is so hot like OMG. (While searching pictures I began to doupt if they shouldn't be higher in my list. They were on place 9 originally but I moved them up one spot). (Because this are teo ships I'm posting 4 pictures)
Morgan touching Reid's new haircut. "Nice hair pretty boy." 💘

Moreid hugging after Reid made a home run ❤️❤️

Shematthew sleeping 💕

Shematthew kiss 😱

9. Morcia
Derek Morgan and Penelope Garcia from Criminal Minds. I think most people who watch Criminal Minds ship this, because they always flirt with each other, and they are so cute with each other. Although it was never real at the show and they are both dating someone else, I think and hope they will be a real couple in the next season.
Morcia hugging 💓

Morcia flirting 💘 (idk if you can read what they say, but the first pic says: "oh, one last favor. Look up the words 'sexy' and 'brilliant' in that computer of yours and tell me what you came up with.". Second pic: "Look at that. It's me." Third pic: "You're a goddess woman. Good job." Last pic isn't important)

10. Shoey
Shane Dawson and Joey Graceffa, youtubers. They make funny video’s together and one time they kissed (I don’t care if it was for truth or dare, because Joey didn’t know about it and he liked it) (I think). They act very cute together…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6cu3S_P3Bo

Shoey being cute 💖

Shoey kiss 😱😱😱

This were my top 10 OTP's, what are yours?

If you read spoilers, I warned you.

I hope you liked it :D

bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten