woensdag 7 mei 2014

Monthly Questions: April

Heyy, today a new monthly questions. I've been a bit upset/depressed today, and I will probably tell in the next monthly questions (but I hope it won't happen). Here it is:

1. Nicest thing that happened
I think it is either my friend’s birthday party, my own birthday or the vacation, which just started. My friend celebrated her b-day on April 12th and it was such a fun party. The cycling trip to the location should take 10-15 minutes, but it took us more than an our because we got lost and it was a lot of fun. The 17th was my own birthday, but I didn’t celebrate it much. It was more for family, so it was less fun than with friends (because with my friends I can do stuff). And vacation is also super nice. After the stress from the testweek I really need some rest and time to draw and be creative and do nothing in particular.

2. Something you’re proud of
The fact that I’m less stressed in new/unexpected situations. With my friend’s b-day, normally I would have panicked because we were lost, but now we just laughed at how stupid we were… which is positive, because it means it is getting better with me.

3. One crazy fact about you
I can easily be obsessed with something… When I see something I can become COMPLETELY obsessed with it in a few seconds, which isn’t the best thing in the world when you have school and when you have enough obsessions (according to my parents).

4. Biggest obsession of the month
DIVERGENT!!! I saw the movie (see next question) and it was AWESOME! Both my friends are now too completely obsessed and we talk about divergent all the time <3 We stand in the middle of the hallway at school yelling: “FOUR!!!” “THEO!!!”

5. Movies you saw
DIVERGENT!!! I saw it on April 5th with two friends and it was THE MOST AMAZING movie I had ever seen. IT WAS PERFECT! Totally obsessed now. I already read the book and in my opinion it stayed with the book very well.

6. Books you read
I finally managed to continue and finish Allegiant and it was the most devastating book I have ever read (more devastating than tfios). I was seriously crying and then my mom entered the room and I had to read one more page to finish it and she wouldn’t let me :(
I also finished the CSI book I started reading in February because I finally had time to do. It was a nice book.

7. Drawings you made
I drew a scene of Josh Hutcherson and Shanley Caswell in the movie Detention. I started it end January and now just got the time to finish it. But now it is vacation so I finally get to draw more, yeey! I also made some drawings in notebooks at school because I was bored and then for art I turned fashion pictures into comic styled things, which is sort of drawing. And a long time ago I drew a tattoo design for a friend of my mom and this vacation she finally turned it into a real tattoo. 
Detention drawing



Three of the cartoon things I made

My tattoo drawing

The actual tattoo

8. Favorite music
Since the end of this month I’ve been fan of the band 5 Seconds Of Summer. Two of my friends are super fans and now they made me fan too, so one day I searched a lot of their songs on youtube and now I have downloaded 35 in total (not obsessed or something…)

9. Played any games?
I played a game called 2048 on my iPhone. It is very fun and very addicting…

10. Fashion you bought
On the last day of April, I went shopping and I bought some stuff at the Primark and the Sting.
A purple zebra shirt from Primark

Black-and-white blouse from Primark

'Talk nerdy to me!' Spongebob top from Primark

Neon pink Primark sneakers

American heart top from the Sting

Black/white striped shorts from the Sting

11. Other stuff you bought
Well I also didn’t buy much, but for my birthday I got a Four/Tobias Eaton poster from my sister. And I bought a nee phone case and bow hairband at Primark. 

I don't have a picture of the poster but it has this image. 

Owl phone case from Primark

Bow hairband from Primark

12. Something new you learned
You have to take care of yourself before you can help others. In school I tend to help others before I do my own homework, which causes problems and stress for me because in the end I’m running behind and I have to stress and then I feel down and then I can’t help others anymore…

I hope you liked it :D

bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten