zaterdag 26 april 2014

20 celebrities photo TAG

Heyy everyone, Today I do the 20 celebrities photo TAG (normally the 20 day celebrity photo challenge, but I wanted to do it in one day, so...). I changed some of the questions to make it more mine. The rule is that you can name each celebrity only once, so that makes it harder. I also gave a little explanation for each choice I made. Here it is:

1. Favorite band

Rascal Flatts. I’ve been a huge fan of their music since almost a year, and one of their songs is my favorite song since those months, and that’s special because normally I have new favorite songs every few weeks.

2. Favorite rapper

Pitbull. I’m not really into rap music, but if I have to choose, I choose Pitbull because I like quite a few songs of him.

3. Favorite country artist/band

Taylor Swift, because I already have Rascal Flatts, and Taylor is my second favorite. I also am in love with her song ‘Trouble’(although it’s not country music) , it’s a really good song for jogging.

4. A band/artist that I like that isn’t famous worldwide yet

Evanescence. Since a few months, I’ve been a huge fan, but I think they aren’t famous worldwide because of the genre they sing. It’s rock, so it isn’t the most popular genre.

5. A celebrity who’s concert I would love to go to

5 Seconds Of Summer. I’ve been fan since 2 days but I already think they are awesome and I would love to go to a concert of them.

6. A celebrity who I like to sing a duet with if I could sing

Sterling Beaumon. He is an actor, but he also sings very good. I especially like his song ‘firing blind’ and (if I could sing) I would like to sing a similar song with him. *And he looks good*

7. A band/artist that I would like to be in a video clip with

Big Time Rush. They seem like a really nice group to hang out with and to chill with, and I kind of really like their songs.

8. A celebrity I would marry if I was given the change

Josh Hutcherson. He already is my future husband (although he doesn’t know it yet).

9. A celebrity who I would love to be best friends with

Shailene Woodley. In interviews she seems like a super kind person, and she seems someone who you can have lots of fun with, but also have like serious conversations with.

10. A celebrity I would do anything to meet

Matthew Gray Gubler. Since summer 2012 I’ve been OBSESSED with him, so I would do anything to meet him.

11. A celebrity who I think is a role model

Jennifer Lawrence. I think Jennifer is such a good role model. She doesn’t try to starve herself for movies, so that young children won’t starve themselves.

12. A celebrity who I would like to have a kissing scene with if I were in a movie with him/her

Ansel Elgort. I mean, HAVE YOU SEEN HIM?! HE’S HOT! And in interviews he seems so funny and nice to be with <3

13. A celebrity who I would love to play in a movie with if I was an actress

Theo James. This is because he’s too old to be in the previous questions (he’s 29 and I’m 17)… but he still is hot and funny and a great actor and awesome and FOUR!

14. An actor/actress from my favorite TV show

Shemar Moore. My favorite actor from my favorite show (Criminal Minds) is already mentioned, so this is my second favorite.

15. An actor/actress from my favorite movie

Sam Claflin. He plays FINNICK! And I love Finnick <3 (no further reason needed)

16. The celebrity who would play me in a movie about my life

Shanley Caswell. Yeah I don’t really know who should play me, who looks like me, so if you know an actress/celebrity who looks like me, comment it. I would like to hear it from others.

17. Favorite Disney star

Selena Gomez. I always liked her in Wizard of Wavely Place and I leved her first album.

18. A celebrity who’s hair I would like to have


Ariana Grande, or Jennifer Lawrence’s long hair. Ariana Grande has beautiful hair, I’m really jealous. And JLaw’s old long hair was so pretty, I wish I had it <3 (I know this is cheating because I mentioned Jen twice, but I don't care

19. A celebrity who’s wardrobe I would love to own

The ‘Pretty Little Liars’-cast. They always dress very good, and they have a lot of cute dresses…

20. A celebrity you love, but haven’t named yet

Taylor Lautner. When Twilight was very popular, I was team Jacob, I was super fan of Taylor Lautner. Now it is a bit less, I still like him, but other actors are my favorite now.

This was it. I have vacation now and less homework than usual, so I made a planning to post more on my blogs.

Also I made a fanaccount on twitter. If you love The Hunger Games, Divergent, The Fault In Our Stars, Criminal Minds, and more or ship Joshifer, Sheo, Everlark and Fourtris, follow @Erudite_Minds which is my fanaccount. I started it on my bday (April 17).

I hope you like it :D
bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten