zondag 29 december 2013

Catching Fire TAG *contains spoilers*

Heyyy, today I got a Catching Fire TAG, because Catching Fire is the most awesome movie you'll ever see.

*It can contain spoilers if you haven't seen the movie yet, and it could contain spoilers for Mockingjay (both the book and the movies)*

1. How fast did you read Catching Fire?
I’ve read the Dutch version in a few hours, the English version took me a little longer. I’m a fast reader, and this book was so awesome, I couldn’t stop reading. I read the Dutch version on my vacation in Turkey, and in 4 days I’ve read both Catching Fire and Mockingjay twice.

2. What district would you be from?
I would like to be from district 4 or 8. District 4, because I like the beach and warm weather (and Finnick ;p). District 8, because it is the textile district, which means making clothing. I know district 8 is poor, but still. Or maybe I could be from district 1, because if I were reaped for the Games, someone (hopefully) would volunteer for me :)

3. What scene were you most looking forward to see in the movie?
The roof scene (with didn’t make it to the movie), Finnick giving Peeta CPR, the sugar cube scene (we seriously brought sugar cubes to the theatre, and during this scene, I almost choked on a sugar cube ;p), Finnick and Katniss scaring Peeta awake in the arena (didn’t make it into the movie), the beach scene and every Everlark kiss <3 (and every scene with Finnick)

4. Which of the clock tics would freak you out most?
Probably everything. From 12 to 1 o’clock is thunder, and I have some sort of phobia for thunder. From 2 to 3 is the poisoned fog (and who wouldn’t found that scary). From 3 to 4 the terrifying monkeys. From 4 to 5 the jabberjays with screams of your loved ones. From 6 to 7 the ‘beast’ (you don’t know what it is, you only know it would tear you into pieces). From 11 to 12 the insects who could easily eat your skin of your bones. The only things that wouldn’t scare me, are the blood rain (1 to 2 o’clock) and the flood (10 to 11 o’clock).


5. The saddest death?
Mags’ and Brutus’ deaths. Mags’ death because it tears Finnick apart and because she volunteered for Annie and then sacrificed herself for Peeta and Brutus’ death because it is the first person to be killed by Peeta. Peeta had never killed anyone, and now he kills Brutus (you can’t see this in the movie, but it is told in the Mockingjay book). It’s not really a sad death, but it is sad that Peeta kills someone. In the first movie he said he would only kill someone when it was “necessary”, but he killed Brutus out of anger because Brutus killed Chaff. On the other hand, I’m kind of proud that his first kill was a Career :)


6. Which weapon would you want?
I would want a trident, because they are awesome, but I know I probably couldn’t handle one, so probably a knife or a sword. (Or I could go for camouflage like Peeta, and be a stone until everyone is dead… because that is something I can do)


7. What would be your token?
Probably like a necklace or my iPod or something. I can’t imagine being forced into somewhere with only one thing from home. I probably couldn’t chose one item, because I’m emotionally attached to a lot of things.

8. Favorite character?
Katniss, Peeta, Finnick and Johanna! Katniss is such a strong character, and Jennifer Lawrence did such an amazing job portraying her. Peeta is so cute and hot at the same time (I love Josh Hutcherson). Finnick is just awesome (see question 12), and Johanna is so cool. I loved the elevator scene, her interview with Caesar and her behavior in the arena was so badass.

Katniss Everdeen


Peeta Mellark


Finnick Odair


Johanna Mason

9. Favorite ships in Catching Fire?
Everlark (Peeta + Katniss) and Peenick (Peeta + Finnick). I ship them so hard. I also ship Joshifer (Josh and Jennifer) and Jam Hutcherflin (Josh Hutcherson and Sam Claflin).

Everlark <3 (I know this is not a real Catching Fire pic, but I love it)
Jam Hutcherflin <3 10. Favorite Katniss outfit? Her wedding dress. It was such a beautiful dress, I thought it should have stayed that way and not change into the mockingjay dress.

11. Favorite Peeta moment?
The beach scene. He was so cute there <3 and his genius interview with Caesar =) Oh and the scene in the train on their way to district 11

12. What did you think of Finnick?
FINNICK IS SUCH AN AMAZING CHARACTER!! Not only his looks, but also his personality. In Mockingjay (the book), you get to see more of his true personality and I think he is very beautiful on the inside too. And Sam Claflin is very handsome <3



I hope you liked it :D

What did you think of Catching Fire? Let me know in the comments

Bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten