zondag 2 maart 2014

Monthly Questions: February

Heyy, sorry I haven't posted anything in a month, but February was a really busy month for me. But I have a new post for you, so here are the questions of February:

1. Nicest thing that happened
I think the nicest thing that happened this month was the sleepover on February 28th. After school, we went to the Primark and the movie theatre to see Winter’s tale, which was a beautiful movie. Then we got lost in the city (which we both thought we knew well) and when we finally found out way back, we went to the ‘mediamarkt’ (an electronic shop) to make selfies with the iPhones and iPads. It was a really fun night.

2. Something you’re proud of
I got 10.000 views on a single video on February 1st. It is a Spencer Reid fanvideo on my Spencer Reid channel, and it’s on One Direction’s song ‘Kiss You’. If you want to see it, here’s the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYo5KP3L8tc


3. One crazy fact about you
I think I might have some form of OCD, because one day I was searching for buttons in an old shoebox, and suddenly I was organizing them, until the box was almost empty. And I think there were over 500 buttons…

4. Biggest obsession of the month
Divergent. I still have to read Allegiant, but I’m already obsessed with the books and the movie. In the movie theatre, they had three different Divergent bookmarks, so I grabbed four of each, nine in total for myself and one set for a friend. On our way to the room where the movie would play, we saw a huge Divergent poster. Then while sitting in the seats and watching trailers, they played the Divergent trailer and my friend and I got a fangirl attack…

(I don't know why this picture is upside down)

5. Movies you saw
I didn’t see a lot of movies this month, there were a few on the television and Winter’s tale in the movie theatre. On TV I saw Lemonade Mouth and Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1

6. Books you read
This month I have read Insurgent and The Fault In Our Stars. I still have to read Allegiant, but I’m afraid to start in it because I’ve read some huge spoilers online. I also started in a CSI book based on the TV-series, CSI team spirit (it is Dutch, so it is actually called teamgeest). My mom found 7 CSI books on a trading site for 15 euro’s, and since I couldn’t find them in my local library since more than a year and I really liked reading the ones they did have earlier, my mom bought them for me. Four are normal CSI, two are CSI: NY and one is CSI:Miami.



7. Drawings you made
I didn’t draw much this month, because I didn’t have much time. I had a vacation of one week, but I had a lot of appointments and birthdays and homework, so I began on one drawing and I haven’t had the time to finish it. It is a Dutch actor, Ruud Feltkamp. And one night I made two charcoal drawings, and I made some drawings into a notebook at school, but nothing very special. I did make a voucher/coupon thing for a birthday. The best friends of a friend of my mother wanted to give her a surprise party and wanted to give her a tattoo as a gift. The tattooshop didn’t have vouchers/coupons, so they asked me to draw one, and since that friend loves turtles, I drew a turtle. I also drew the tattoo a few years back, but I don't gave a picture of it on my phone. 

Work In Progress of Ruud Feltkamp

A girl drawn with charcoal (I fail at drawing mouths, so that's why she has fabric around her mouth)

An eye drawn with charcoal

Some eyes I drew when I was bored at Biology class

The turtle voucher

8. Favorite music
I’ve downloaded a lot of music this month. Most of them are rock albums, because I’m starting to really like rock music. Since I’ve downloaded at least 9 albums, I’m going to talk about my favorites. I really liked Evanescence’s ‘Fallen’, The Fray’s album ‘How To Save A Life’, Trading Yesterday’s album ‘More Than This’, Paramore’s ‘All We Know Is Falling’ and 3 Doors Down’s album ‘The Better Life’. Most of the time, I like men singing more than females singing, but this didn’t apply in the case of Evanescence and Paramore, because I really like them.

9. Played any games?
I didn’t play any games this month…

10. Fashion you bought
I didn’t buy much this month, only a few hair accessories and a t-shirt from the Primark.




(I don't know if you can see, but the print on the shirt are bows)

11. Other stuff you bought
I also didn’t buy a lot of other things. I don’t know why, but February seemed much shorter than normal, because I feel like I’ve done nothing this month.

12. Something new you learned
I’ve learned that it isn’t good for your eyes and head to watch 8 episodes of Criminal Minds on one day on your laptop, because once you’re finished, you can’t see the subtitles on your TV (not that I need them, but still) and you get a headache… The reason I watched so many episodes is that on my Spencereid17 blog, I post a review every 7 or 8 episodes with screenshots of the episodes, so I had to watch them all over again to make the screenshots. I still have to write the review though…
(This isn't for the review I still have to write, it's from the previous)


This was it for this post

I hope you liked it :D

Bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten