vrijdag 3 januari 2014

Shoplog (Primark and other shops)

Heyy, yesterday and today I went shopping (sort of). Yesterday I went to the movies with my best friend, but we had some time left before the movie, so we went to the Primark. I totally love the Primark! I didn't buy much though, because I didn't brought extra money with me, only the money for the movie and some extra. I bought a t-shirt and a sweatshirt. Here they are:




The first one is a grey striped t-shirt with a panda and says FREE HUGS, the second a sweatshirt with tiny pandas. I totally love and adore pandas, my sweet sixteen cake was a cake with 3 Tare Pandas stacked ontop of eachother. Officially they are pajamas, but I think you can also wear them as regular. The t-shirt maybe not to school, but on a free day or to dancing lessons... Today I wore the sweatshirt and it looked nice.

Today me, two friends and a mother went to a town on the other side of the county (Zwolle), because there was an old church with a bookshop in it (and we are obsessed with books). We went to a church for our Art/culture lessons, because we have to do 6 cultural activities, and we thought, why not combine that with shopping in a new town. In the bookshop I bought the book Divergent:

One of my friends had already read it and recommended it to me, and since the movie is coming in March, I want to read the book first (so I can fantasize about it).

We then saw the Claires (a jewelry shop), so we went there imediately. I didn't buy jewelry, but I did buy some hair accesories. A hairband with a bow, and a bow hairclip:




The hairband is black with a white bow with neon colored leopard print, the hairclip is a suede white bow with studds. As you can probably see in my 'look of the week/day' posts, I don't do much with my hair, but I want to change that. More acesories, braids, ponytails, ect.

The last thing I bought are to notebooks at the H&M:

At a portfolio consultation at an art academy, they gave me the advise to buy a notebook without lines, and draw, scribble, write and scetch every idea in that. The only thing about these notebooks is that the insides are colored. One has pink pages, the other purple.

This was my shoplog for 2 and 3 January. I hope you liked it :D

bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten