donderdag 21 november 2013

my look at the Catching Fire movie

Heyyyyyyy, yesterday I went to the movie Catching Fire, and it is the most awesome movie ever!!! For the movie I wanted to dress a little as Katniss:

(sorry for the things around the poster, but the poster was in a store)

So I had my hair in a braid, wore natural colors, and some other catching fire details.


My outfit (jeans, dark green top, brown blazer)


My hair in a braid, leaf earrings


I know the picture is a little vage, but it shows my mockingjay necklace


On the first finger I made flames, on the middle three fingers I made T H G (The Hunger Games) and on my thumb I tried to make a mockingjay.

So this is how I looked yesterday at the movie. I also have some pictures from there I wanted to show:


This is me with a poster of Peeta in the background. I wanted to take a picture with a poster of him, but they didn't had one at the movie theatre. This was in front of a bookstore.


This are my friends and me holding invisible bows...


This is Finnick :)

This is it for now. I suggest every one should see the movie, because it is so awesome!!!

I hope you liked it :D

bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten