donderdag 21 november 2013

looks of some weeks

Heyy, today I wanted to do a looks of the week, but it is not from this week, since this week isn't over. I haven't done a looks of the week in several weeks, but I have made some pictures, so I'm going to show them.


In the vacation I had a few weeks back, I bought some new clothes. The first thing is this beanie from the Primark.


I also bought this shirt with 'genius' from a shop called 'Coolcat'. It something between a regular t-shirt and a crop top (it's not long enough to be a regular shirt, but not short enough to be a crop top). I combined it with a black top underneath it and neon pink jeans.


Blue blazer, pink t-shirt and strechy jeans...

I know this is short, but I hope you like it :D

bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten