donderdag 17 oktober 2013

what I made recently

heyy, today I wanted to show you some things I made recently. Most things are made this week or last week. I made some drawings, and I decorated some school stuff. I will start with the drawings:



For school we had to make a front page for our art portfolio, so I made a Spencer Reid front page. For more details about the front page, go to this link: http://spencereid17.blogspot.nl/2013/10/my-spencer-reid-school-project.html
This is the link to the post on my Spencer Reid blog, where I show each drawing individually.



I made some drawings for two friends of me. One asked me to draw Adam Lambert, the other wanted me to do Josh Hutcherson. I had already drawn Josh once, so he wasn't very hard. Adam was more difficult, because I couldn't see his hair very well on the picture.



One night I was bored and I found a charcoal pencil, so I decided to draw something. I first made a Mockingjay pin, but I didn't use the effects of the charcoal. Then I tried to make Peeta/Josh Hutcherson, but in my opinion, it failed. I think I want to draw more with charcoal, because it works nice and I am currenty busy on making my portfolio, so I want to use more materials than just a pencil. I am also trying on drawing other things than I normally do, so I have got lots of drawing requists from classmates.



Last Friday in my economic class, my teacher was angry at some of the students (not me) and he was talking all hour, but since it wasn't meant for me, I decided to draw. I made these drawings of just random girls in a kawaii/manga/cartoon style.

Now something else I made. Tuesday at our first lesson, we were all bored. I had brought the deco tape that I bought in my school-shoplog, and my classmates saw it, so we went ahead and decorated everything we could find. One made some stripes on her phonecase, another made some stripes on a pen. The lesson after that, I taped a whole pen and since then, I taped everything I could find.

Here are some things I taped:

A few pens...


My scissors (not finished yet)


An empty smint container


Two cardboard boxes.

This was everything I wanted to show now.

I hope you like it :D
bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten