zondag 13 oktober 2013

looks of the week

hello, I wanted to do a looks of the week post yesterday, but because of a school project, I didn't had time then, so I will post it now.


Monday I wore my lilac top, pink cardigan and my new favorite jeans. When you wear them, it's like you are wearing a legging. They are very stretchy and comfy.


*Sorry for the very bad quality of the photo*
Wednesday was a busy day, because I had all kinds of appointments for my knees. So I needed an easy outfit. I wore a neon pink hoodie which I bought in Turkey, a white tank top underneath it (although it looks lilac on the photo) and black swearpants. The hoodie is so soft inside, I almost want to wear it everyday. That's the only thing I like about the cold weather we already have: that you can wear warm hoodies, sweaters, and fuzzy scarfs.


Thursday I wore this outfit: a black t-shirt with a nerdy giraffe print, dark grey cardigan and my white jeans with gold/silver/copper colored leopard print. I think it looks very cool together.

This were the outfits I wanted to show you. In six days, I have a one week vacation, so I think I will go shopping. When I do, I will show you the things I bought.

I hope you liked it :D

bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten