maandag 5 augustus 2013

holiday planning: Monday style day 3

heyy, today is the third Monday, and today I will show you some floral fashion pieces. Since this spring, floral prints are very trendy. You see them mostly on jeans, but I will also show you some other interesting floral pieces.


Here is an example of an outfit with floral jeans.


You also have floral jumpsuits, which are very popular this year.


I like this kind of blouses. The shape makes you look skinnier.


Floral doesn't have to mean soft colors, as you can see in this dress.


I totally love bows, bows are so cute. And to combine them with floral print and a crop top, is a great idea.


This kind of skirts were cool in the '70, and now they're back.


Because it is summer, I had to post a picture of shorts.


This dress doesn't have the typical floral print, but the colors and the flowers give it a beautiful look.


I love this floral bandeau bikini.


To complete the floral style, the last photo I show is a headband.

I hope you like it.

bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten