vrijdag 2 augustus 2013

holiday planning: friday's looks of the week 2

heyy, today is Friday so I'm going to show you two outfits I wore last week. It is very warm, warmer than usual, so I only wear shorts and shirts. Here are the outfits:


This is a strapless jumpsuit from Kiss Therapy, a brand they sell at 'The Sting'. I bought it one or two years ago, and it still fits. It has small straps, but they are removable, so my skin will be tanned without white stripes. It was very warm, so I wore a side ponytail (and I normally don't wear ponytails unless neccasery).


This is one of my favorite shirts with a neon pink shorts, white socks and black nerd glasses. I really like this t-shirt because it has a print that looks like a jeans gillet and a golden necklace, but it's only a shirt. I bought it one year ago and I don't know the brand. The shorts are from this year, bought at the 'Bristol' (a Dutch clothing and shoes shop). I also have them in neon yellow, but I like them less because you can't combine them as good as the pink. The nerd glasses are from 'Action'. I have them in all kinds of colors: black, white, pink, blue, giraffe print and camo print. I like to wear them, I don't know why...

I hope you like the outfits.

bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten