woensdag 31 juli 2013

holiday planning: TAG wednesday 2

heyy, today is TAG wednesday, so I have a TAG for you. It's a fashion TAG I made. Here it is, with pictures.

• Favorite piece of clothes
A dress. I don’t wear it very often, but I like dresses a lot. You have so many types and there are dresses for every body type, so every girl can wear it.


• Favorite color to wear
Neon pink and black. I totally love neon pink. I have very much neon pink items, like jeans, a pair of shorts, a tank top, socks, a bag, a dress. I like to wear them, and I even wear them at school. But I don’t wear them over the top, I combine with black or white, or with other neutral colors. I also like black, because it makes you look smaller and it matches with everything.


• Favorite brand
I don’t have a favorite brand, but I do have stores I like. I love shopping at the Primark, the H&M, or online. I also like the ‘coolcat’ and ‘the sting’, but I don’t shop there very much.

• Favorite designer
I don’t think I even have designer clothes, so I can’t choose from my own clothing. I am not the kind of girl who likes one designer or brand, I like to combine outfits with multiple brands.

• Favorite make-up item
My eye pencil definitely. If I wear make-up at school, I wear that, mascara, foundation and lip gloss. But I don’t like mascara because at school when I’m bored, I sometimes rub my eyes and with mascara, I can’t. Lip gloss doesn’t stay the whole day, and when it is very warm outside, foundation mixes with sweat. But my eye pencil stays on the whole day.


• Favorite type of jewelry
A necklace, because that doesn’t irritate me and is visible. A bracelet irritates me, because it moves around my wrist, earrings are invisible because my hair hides them, I am not used to wearing a ring, so the feeling of something around my finger feels weird. Necklaces mostly don’t irritate me, unless they are too long. I look very critical here…


• Favorite type of accessories
Although I don’t wear them, I love using hats and beanies in my outfits on polyvore. They make outfits more complete. And I also like fake nerd glasses...



• Favorite kind of shoes
I like sneakers for the winter, flip flops for the summer, and my heels for parties. I wear flip flops all summer, and sneakers all winter. I used to wear uggs in the winter, but last year, my sneakers matched my outfits better. Then it got warmer, so I went to flip flops. But when I have a party, I prefer my heels, depending on my outfit. When I wear my Primark dresses, I have to combine them with tights and my heels. I can’t combine anything else with the dress.


• Piece of clothes you love but everyone hates
A tie. It sounds weird, but I totally love ties, also for girls. It probably has something to do with the fact that Spencer Reid always wears a tie. One time, we had debate day. I had an appointment with the dentist and since I have to do it again next year, I didn’t had to participate. We all had to dress properly, so I wore a white blouse, black trousers, my heels, my grey tie and a black blazer. It was funny to wear, but I was the only girl wearing a tie.


• Piece of clothes you hate but everyone loves
Oversized shirts. They look good on everyone, except me. It makes me look fat.

• Clothes you used to like, but not anymore
Jeans which have the length between long jeans and shorts. I don’t know how there are called, because you have them in different lengths, but my jeans need to be long, or very short. I used to like jeans that came to your knees, but now I hate them.

• Clothes you used to hate, but not anymore
Jeans and blouses. When I was in elementary school, I used to wear sweatpants to school. I didn’t like the feeling of jeans, because they are tight. But when I went to 7th grade I started wearing jeans. In 10th grade, I also started to wear blouses. Now I don’t wear them, but that has to do with the weather. In the Netherlands, we aren’t used to warm weathers. Our summers are not very hot, usual 20C with rain. This year, we have a different kind of weather. 25 to 35C with very much sun and no rain. Friday it will be 35C, but it can feel like 39. And that’s too warm for people who are used to 20C.

• Your style
My style depends on the weather, my mood and what I’m planning to do. Like I said in my post ‘how to find your style?’. Most of the time, my style is romantic, cute, trendy, or relaxed.

• A style you hate
Gothic. It’s not that I ‘hate’ it, but I don’t like it for myself. I think it’s so much black, and they wear very much black eyeshadow, which looks weird on me. When I use eyeshadow, I use black, but I make smoky eyes with more grey than black.

• If you could wear one outfit for the rest of your life, how would it look
I think my neon pink jeans, a black shirt with my umbrella blouse over it. Long socks, my grey sneakers. This outfit makes me look smaller, and I like it very much. I wore this at my birthday, but then I wore it with heels.


• What outfit do you want people to remember you
That depends on the person. I want my family to remember me in my dress with heels, but I want my friends to remember me in a jeans and a shirt, because that’s how they see me the most.

• What outfit do people remember you
My classmates remember me with a red t-shirt with an owl print. In 8th grade, it was my favorite shirt. I wore it at least once a week. With art, we had to make a painting with an animal, so I decided to chose the owl from my shirt. It’s not a realistic owl, but a geometric owl. I can’t wear it anymore, because it is too small.



• Celeb inspiration
I don’t inspire my outfits on celebrities, but I do think that the girls from pretty little liars have awesome clothes in the series. I was searching for pictures to draw, and I found them. They wear super cool dresses and outfits.


If you do this TAG, please comment the link of the video or blogpost, so I can see your answers.

I hope you like it.

bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten