vrijdag 12 april 2013

primark shoplog

hello, today I went shopping with my best friend at the primark. We both had €40 and I almost spend it all. My best friend had some money left. First I'm going to show you what I bought, then what my best friend bought.

I bought two blouses and one dress, earrings and a hairbrush.



This is the first blouse I bought. It's white with a brown belt and it's very cute. I saw a friend wear it at school, altough hers is dark blue and I really liked it on her, so I tought I should try it too.



The dress I bought is a 4-in-1-dress. You can wear it as a long dress, you can fold it over for a shorter dress, you can make it a long skirt or fold it over for a shorter skirt. I saw this online for €37 and in primark it was much cheaper. And online it was a clear dress, just one plain color (dark purple, brown, white, blue) and at primark they also have striped and brighter colored dresses. I bought it for my vacation to Turkey in May.



We were standing in the row for the fitting room, when I saw this blouse. It's dark blue with umbrellas and that's just what we needed when we walked out of the primark. It was raining, very hard. but I really like that blouse.



Then I went to the accesories and shoes and I bought these cute earrings. I really love the earrings from the primark, because they don't hurt my ears. And these are so super cute!!!



The last item I bought was a hairbrush, because I needed one for school. My friend saw these pink and red hairbrushes hanging and told me I should buy it.

Then what my best friend bought. She bought two dresses.



She bought this cute dark blue dress. I think he looks good on her when she tried it on.



She also bought this beautiful black dress with flowers. She already liked it before she tried it on, but even better when we were done.

I hope you like this shoplog.

bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten