woensdag 6 maart 2013

shoplog: primark


hello, yesterday I went to the Primark. That's a shop full of clothes, accesories, jewellery, shoes, ect. and it's all cheap. All the items I got were under €12 each. Even bags, shoes, ect.

So this is what I got:


I bought this soft black blouse. The fabric is super soft.


I also bought this sport outfit for dancing, because I needed a new sport outfit for my hiphop lessons. The clothing are also super soft.


I bought this cue strapless summer dress. It's easy to put on, so it's a perfect dress for the beach or the swimming pool.


Then I bought these lovely black and white blouses. I already had black and white blouses, but I want to stud them so I needed another pair.


I also needed a pair of shorts, so I bought these one. I think it is very cute with my top.


I had to have some neon stuff, so I bought this neon bag and neon shoes. I really really like the bag, it's so bright. I also love the shoes, because they are in awesome pink.


I also bought some jewellery, I really really love the owl necklace. I think it's totally awesome. I'm going to wear it today. The moustache ring is for my best friend, because she likes moustaches. The earrings I bought looked like the earrings from claires, but they are cheaper.


The last item I bought are these sunglasses. They have a jeans print, altough you can't really see it on the picture.


I hope you like the items I bought, I really like them.

bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten