dinsdag 26 februari 2013

shoplog


hello, today I went shopping at the Rotterdam market and I bought some very nice things. I will show them now. It isn't much what I bought, but now I have some money left. Here are some pictures:


These are my army printed nerd glasses. In one of my next post, I'll show you all of my nerd glasses. I have 8 in total now with these glasses. These glasses have cost me €2.


These are my new rings, one is bright blue and the other is leopart printed. I already had a pink bow ring, but I'm really happy with these new ones. They were €2 each, so €4 in total


These are my new bracelets/bangles. I like them a lot. I was looking for bangles which I could decorate with studs and other stuff, but I like them the way they are. But maybe I'm going to decorate the white/black bangle. They were €0,50 each, so €1,50 in total.


This is my neon yellow fabric. It is for me and my sister, because we both sew stuff and we both like neon colors. I don't know how much it cost anymore, but I think it was €3.


These are white and black lace fabrics. I really like them and I'm going to make mini bags out of the fabric. I don't know how much it cost anymore, I really have no idea.


This is my first tie ever. I really like it, I am going to wear it with my blouses. Altough I'm a girl, I really like ties, for boys AND for girls. The price is €5.

I hope you like the stuff I bought, at least I do.
bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten