donderdag 7 augustus 2014

Monthly questions of July (until August 3)

Heyy, I got back from vacation Monday and immediately started this. I included the first 3 days of August, because I got back from vacation on the 4th, so it would be easier. Here it is:

1. Nicest thing that happened
Summer vacation! We went to somewhere in Belgium, and my best friend stayed a couple of days. My sister’s best friend came for the full two weeks, and after my best friend left, I became friends with her too, so I wasn’t alone. We had so much fun, especially at night before sleeping. There were not much people from my age there, so I only made two vacation friends, but they were really nice and fun.
Here some photo's:

A selfie of me, my sister's best friend, my best friend and my sister (from left to right) playing midget golf.

Owls who were at the market.

Bored, so making selfies while laying in bed. 

2. Something you’re proud of
Losing weight two months in a row. Right now I weight the lightest I’ve ever been in I think two years. This year is also the first vacation that I haven’t been ashamed to walk in my bikini. Normally I would rather keep on my shirt and shorts, but this year when we entered the sand (since it’s not really a beach with a sea, but sand and a sweet-water lake), I immediately pulled them off and run into the water. One of my vacation friends was a boy, and even when laying next to him, I wasn’t ashamed of my body.

Mirror selfie

3. One crazy fact about you
I can sing freaking high. One time on vacation we were bored, so my sister’s friend played the frozen soundtrack. Lots of people can’t reach the pitch in ‘let it go’, but I easily sang higher. Then that night we listened night core (really high pitched and sped up songs), and I sang as high as the sped up versions, so basically I sing higher than the chipmunks.

4. Biggest obsession of the month
Still EXO. My best friend and I wanted to watch showtime (EXO’s variety show) at nights, which are 12 episodes of 50 minutes. We managed to watch all 12 in 3 nights, which we did not think was possible. I also started writing exo short romantic fanfics, which are 12 per time (because they are with 12 members). I’ve finished one series, but already have the concepts for the next two.


5. Movies you saw
I saw ‘the fault in our stars’ in the movie theatre on July 11th. I went with three friends, and we all cried I think (one friend had to leave early, so I don’t know about her). I started crying somewhere in the beginning, but not because of the movie. I had hurt my muscle in my leg while running to the movie theatre because we were late. None of my friends had a painkiller and neither did I, and it really hurt. Funny parts during the movie made it bearable, but then there was a quiet scene and the pain was just too much, so I started crying and everyone was like: “Are you okay?” because the movie wasn’t sad at that point. I couldn’t walk normally with it for a couple of days, but luckily it’s normal now.


On vacation I watched something almost every night. The first three nights I watched EXO’s showtime episodes, after that I (re)watched ‘the hunger games’, ‘catching fire’, ‘detention’, ‘frozen’ (in speed up, because I thought that would be funny), an episode of ‘criminal minds’, and episode of ‘bedlam’ (a British horror series), ‘vampire academy’, ‘the mortal instruments’ and ‘the grudge’.

6. Books you read
I ordered new books, which I will all mention at question 11. One of the books was ‘four – the collection’, which is the fourth book in the divergent series. I got it on a Wednesday and finished it the same day in a couple hours. After that I wasn’t allowed to read until I was on vacation, because otherwise I wouldn’t have books left for vacation. When we arrived, I continued and finished my Criminal Minds book. I also started and finished ‘the Maze Runner’. I already am IN LOVE with the maze runner series, it is so awesome. I can’t wait to finish the rest of the series and for the first movie.

The 12 books I packed for vacation, only read 2 of them because I did other things too.

7. Drawings you made
I didn’t draw much this month, although I really wanted too. My right pinky finger is sort of injured and drawing hurts too much most of the time. I got sort of angry about it, because I finally have time to draw, and now I can’t because I’m injured. I made a few drawings at school on the debate preparation day, because my team was stuck and couldn’t continue. Then on vacation I drew some things with eyeliner. A few days later I wanted to make a pattern for plushies I wanted to make when I get home. The first one was too skinny for a plush doll, so I drew on it. It turned out kind of weird. I also did the ‘1 minute drawing challenge’ with my sister’s friend. And lastly I drew Luhan from exo doing a wink. I’ll be doing the other 11 later hopefully, if my hand allows me to.


Drawings I made at debate preparation day.

Chibi Luhan and Chanyeol from EXO, drawn with eyeliner on vacation. 

The plushie pattern I drew on. 

Winking Luhan (here not fully finished yet).

8. Favorite music
It’s still EXO and the rock music. We went on vacation in the car, and the car ride would take two/three hours, so I made a playlist. It existed of EXO, some other k-pop songs which I listened two years ago, Paramore, Evanescence, The Fray, The Pitch Perfect soundtrack, Rascal Flatts, 5 Seconds Of Summer, and then some “normal” pop music like you would hear on the radio.

9. Did anything new
This vacation is one of the first times I went swimming in a lake where could be fish in. The water was very clear and we didn’t see anything, but there is a chance they were there and I’m scared to swim with fish. I don’t know why, I just am. Normally I wouldn’t go into it, or I would only go till my knees, but this time I swum very far.

10. Fashion you bought
Before vacation I bought a white t-shirt with cute print, and two grey sweaters. I thought they might come in handy in the mornings, since they could be very cold. My mom also ordered another white t-shirt with print for me. On vacation I bought two caps, one denim with a lot of strass stones, and one dark blue one (on the boys’ department, but who cares).

One of the grey sweaters (it looks like I have a new haircut here, but basically it's the other half on my hair weirly placed by the hoodie)

My strass stoned cap

11. Other stuff you bought
Books! I ordered €50 worth of books before vacation. I bought ‘Four – the collection’ by Veronica Roth, ‘The Maze Runner’, ‘The Scorch Trial’ and ‘The Death Cure’ by James Dashner (still have to buy ‘the kill order’, but the three of them together were almost cheaper than buying only the first one) and ‘Looking for Alaska’ and ‘Paper Towns’ by John Green. On vacation I also bought 12 packs of chewing gum that looks like cigarettes, so my friends and I can do like Augustus Waters…

The packs of gum

Selfie with chewing gum cigarette

12. Something new you learned
When you go on vacation to a place where you won’t have Internet, and then you go to a market or MacDonald’s where they do have free Wi-Fi, you’ll be there for a long time. A VERY LONG TIME. The first three days of vacation I used the 3G of my iPhone, until I learned that it will cost A LOT. Then we went to a market on Sunday where they had free Wi-Fi, but the connection was bad when we sat together, so I decided to walk around while on my phone. I have walked for 45 minutes while being on instagram to catch up with my fandoms. Wednesday we went to the MacDonald’s, and I decided to bring my laptop to download movies. We sat there for 3 hours, waiting for the movies to load, while doing other stuff on internet.

I hope you liked it :D

bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten