zondag 22 december 2013

new drawings

Heyy, I made a lot of new drawings recently, so I will show them now. (They are not in the order they are drawn)


(Why did it turn?) I made this drawing of Ariana Grande, but I think it don't really looks like her. I'm getting really frustrated, because my drawings won't look the same as the picture lately (in my opinion).


This is a scene from Catching Fire (it wasn't in the movie, but this was an actual still, so it is in the deleted scenes). Finnick and Katniss in the training centre. It looks okay I think, but Katniss turned out better than Finnick.


This is also from Catching Fire, the scene where Peeta and Katniss kiss on the beach (favorite Everlark moment)(this is right before the kiss). It turned out good, I think.


This is Ivar Oosterloo, Dutch singer song writer, candidate of the Voice of Holland season 3. I had already drawn him once, but I wanted to experiece with differend positions of people and found this one with him hand in front, so I decided to draw this. I think he turned out well.


Josh Hutcherson <3 I LOVE HIM! he has such beautiful eyes to draw <3
A friend of me is fan of Jung Kook (a Korean singer), so I made this drawing for her. It turned out okay...


I was trying to draw kissing people (in a sort of manga style) but they look kind of weird. Maybe it's because I drew them at night... The first one are two random people, the second one are Clove and Cato from the Hunger Games.


Okay, this is a drawing of me with a ball point pen. I think it turned out well except for my mouth, which doesn't look like my mouth. But it is kind of hard to judge a drawing of yourself, because you think you look different than you actually do. You can't see yourself, you can only see yourself in a reflection on a mirror or on a photo. That's why it is harder to draw yourself than someone else.


This is a friend of me with her boyfriend. She asked me to draw this picture, and it was the hardest picture I've ever drawn. The picture was dark, so you couldn't see all the details that were there and it was the first time that I had drawn someone I actually knew. Every other drawing is a celebrity, who doesn't see my drawing. This is a friend, who does get to see my drawing. She was happy with it, so it was good.


This is Shanley Caswell, an American actress. She hasn't played in a lot of movies, but I thought she was amazing in Detention (just saw she also played in the Conjuring). It wasn't a difficult drawing, because the picture doesn't have many details in it.


This is Matthew Gray Gubler as Spencer Reid in Criminal Minds season 7 (I'm obsessed). This was a hard drawing, because it was a difficult picture. But I still wanted to do it, becauseI wanted to do more positions than just a close up of a head.


Another drawing of Matthew Gray Gubler, this time with a ball point pen. I like drawing with ballpoint pens, I don't know why. It is harder, but the results are cooler (if the drawing works out).

These were all the drawings I wanted to show today. I hope you like it :D

bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten