zaterdag 21 september 2013

looks of the week

heyy, today I wanted to do a looks of the week, but from now on, I'm not going to show everything I wore in that week, because sometimes I wear something I already showed.


I wanted to dress myself a little bit more classic, so I went for mint colored jeans, a white shirt and a black blazer. I think every girl should have a (black) blazer, because you can combine it with everything. It looks good with jeans and a t-shirt, with a dress, with a high-waisted skirt, with a button top, with heels and even with sneakers.


Another outfit I wore is this short button top with a dark blue top underneath it, in combination with my black leather jeans. I really love this outfit. The button top gives it a classy/nerdy look, the leather jeans make it look much cooler.


The last outfit I want to show is this cute outfit. Lilac strapless top, pink cardigan, grey leopard printed jeans. I don't know if I have shown it before, but I really love it.

This was it for this week. I hope you like it :D

bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten