vrijdag 16 augustus 2013

Vacation/update

heyy, as you may have known, I was on vacation and I didn't had any wi-fi or other internet connection. I'm back home now for three days, Monday we're going to another place for five days. But this time, we are going to buy a wi-fi card or something. That doesn't mean I'm going to post every day, because it's vacation, the weather is going to be nice (I hope) and we are going to do stuff. But I will post somethings, and I also will post some things I had planned for last week. Yesterday, we didn't do much, so instead of making a tutorial through pictures, I filmed one. I did use my left hand to film, because my right hand did the tutorial, so the quality isn't the best. I will make a youtube channel for future tutorials, so when it is finished, subscribe to that.

I tried to film as much as possible, but we didn't do many interesting stuff. When I'm finished with them, I'll post them on my youtube channel.

I'm going to continue later, because I haven't even unpacked some of my stuff.

bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten