zondag 25 augustus 2013

shrinky dink charms

heyy, the weekend before my second vacation, I made a few shrinkie dink charms. While on vacation, I drew a few charms, but since we didn't had an oven, I couldn't shrink them. So when I got back home, I shrunk them too. Here are the results:


The first charm I made. It says 'team Peeta'.


Before and after pictures. See how much it has shrunk.


Tiny charms from small paper pieces I had left.


Before and after pictures of the charms I made after my second vacation. Two charms did not turn out well, because they are not fully flat. Luckily the team Reid, mustache and cat cupcake charms shrunk right.

I will make a DIY on how to make shrinky dink charms. It will be a video, so I will post the link when it is ready.

I hope you like it :D

bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten