maandag 15 juli 2013

shoplog: schoolstuff

heyy, today I went shopping with my sister. It's the beginning of the holiday, so the nicest things won't be sold out. We needed notebooks, a file orderner, wrapping paper, labels, and more stuff.

I made a list with all the stuff I needed, and I didn't find everything, but I also found others things I like, so here are the pictures...


This is a file orderner. When you open it, you have tabs so you can order your files. Last year all my paperwork got creases because I just put them in my backpack. This year, they will be neat. I bought it in the Action (I don't know if they have vacilities in other countries) and it was €1,49.


This is a notebook with tabs, so you can use it for multiple subjects. I bought it at the Kruidvat (a Dutch shop). It was €1,89.


Since my drawing pad was almost empty, I decided I needed a new one. I remembered that I couldn't find one since March, so I decided to take two drawing pads, so I will have enough for the rest of the year. They were €0,89 each at the Action.


Off course I need notebooks. I have calculted I need at least 11 notebooks. At Kruidvat they sell sets of 5 notebooks, so I bought three different sets. They were €0,99 per set.

I also bought notebooks at the Wibra (another Dutch shop) but I forgot to photograph them seperated, s you'll see them on my picture of everything I bought. I bought four notebooks with cool prints, they were €0,39 each.


For mathematics and physics, I need a special kind of notebook. I wanted to buy all my notebooks at Kruidvat, so they'll match. But at the Kruidvat we were, they didn't have them. I was at another village, so I will check the Kruidvat in my village soon. But if they also don't have it, I'll buy some at the action and decorate them with this tape from the Kruidvat, so it will match. They were packed together and the set was €0,99. I bought two sets.


The last thing I bought were these funny erasers. The Action always have funny erasers, but they don't always work. But a friend of my sister has them and we knew they were good, so I bought this set and my sister bought the same in pink. The set was €0,39.

So this is everything I bought today:

The total was €12,06!

The only things I still need are an agenda, writig ink, notebooks for mathematics and physics, wrapping paper, labels and folders. But I've got seven weeks left to buy it.

I hope you like it.
bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten