zondag 28 juli 2013

holiday planning: sunday's summary

Heyy, Sunday is the last day of the week, and I thought it would be nice to just give a summary of what I did this week. Also because I don't have to think of a new article, I can prepare on Sunday for the next week. So here is what I did this week:

Monday style day:

This Monday, I showed you some superhero comic themed fashion items. I love comic themed items, like shirts with 'POW!' or 'BOOM!'. I think they are super cool.

How to Tuesday:
On Tuesday, I teached you how to make a comic. I don't know why, but I like explaining things, so that's why I liked making this post. I haven't got the time to make a real comic, but when I do, I'll post a picture of it here.

TAG Wednesday:
Wednesday, I posted a TV show/series TAG. I like making TAG's, because I get to know myself a little better. I also have to think sometimes, which is useful, because when I have vacation, my brain forgets anything. From my TAG post, you can see that I am totally addicted to Criminal Minds and Spencer Reid.

Thursday jewelry update:

Thursday, I did a jewelry update, something I hadn't done in a long time because I didn't make many jewelry. But I made a few things, so I wanted to share them.

Friday's looks of the week:

Friday I showed you two looks I wore that week. This dress and a beach dress with my bikini.

Saturday's language:
Yesterday I learned you a few Japanese sentences, because I like the language.

Which post did you like the most? Please comment, so that after the holiday, I can make more simular posts.

I hope you like it!

bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten