maandag 22 juli 2013

holiday planning: monday style day 1

heyy, today is the first day of the holiday planning. Every Monday I'm going to introduce a style. Today I'm going to write about the superhero comic style. I don't know if it is a style, but I saw some nice clothing pieces with superhero comic texts and pictures. So now I'm going to show you some outfits or pieces.


This is a batman crop top with high waisted shorts and a blazer. I think this is a very cool outfit for the summer. You can combine it with flipflops or high heels.


This is a superman crop tee. I think it's super cool and cute.


I totally LOVE these high heels. They have these awesome comic texts.


I think this shirt is super funny. It has the typical comic design.


BAZINGA!!! This is a super cool print.


POW! The classic comic shout.


This shirt has al kinds of comic shouts.


This are high waisted comic shorts. I didn't thought they existed, but they do and they are awesome.


They even have comic themed jewelry!


These are also very cool.

I thought they also had comic themed jeans, but they don't have them (yet). I have some sort of drawing book where you can design cloths, so I have designed comic themed jeans.

I hope you like it. Tomorrow I'm going to post a how to... So stay tuned!

bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten