vrijdag 26 juli 2013

holiday planning: friday's looks of the week 1

Heyy, I made a lot of pictures of my outfits. Every Friday, I'm going to show to outfits I wore that week. Last week, I want to show my new primark dress and a beach/swimming pool outfit.

First my primark dress:

I think this dress is super cute. I matched it with black tights and my black high heels. We had a party, so I thought that would be the perfect moment to wear this dress, because in the rest of the vacation, we have nothing planned.


This is my beach/swimming pool outfit. The dress is from Primark, it's a 4-in-1 dress. Tuesday, I went to the swimming pool very early, so I thought it was useful to wear my bikini and this dress over it. My hear is in a braid, so that my back and shoulders could tan too. My bikini is black with neon pink, yellow and blue stripes.

I hope you like these outfits. Tomorrow I'm going to teach you a language, so visit my blog tomorrow!

bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten