woensdag 27 februari 2013

what I made today


hello, today I was buzzy making stuff out of fabric with the sewing machine from my moms friend. We also have a sewing machine, but it didn't work. Now, thanks to that friend, it works again. So this is what I made:


This will be a jeans bag, but the handle isn't finished yet. I still wanted to show it to you, because it is something I made today.


These are leather bows, two big ones and two smaller ones. I made them to put them on hairpins, but the hairpins are all lost, so I couldn't finish them.


This project was a little bit of a failure, because the pink one is too little, the tigerprinted one is too big, and the one that was good, I forgot to stud it, so there only three studs on them. I like the tigerprinted one the most.


This is my cupcake etui and I love it SO MUCH!!! It's so pretty.

I hope you like what I made.
bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten