maandag 4 februari 2013

colorfull weddingdresses

hey, today i want to write about weddingdresses. Every girl dreams of her wedding, but your dress don't have to be plain white. I searched some pictures of weddingdresses with color. Here they come:'



These are some pink weddingdresses. I really love the first two. They're just beautiful.



Red and pink dresses. The first one is awesome, I think. I really really love it.



Grey dresses. These ones are less happy then the dresses before, but they are still beautiful.



Bright blue dresses. The one in the middle, I love it the most. It's just so pretty.



Pastel dresses are also beautiful as you can see.



These are almost neon wedding dresses. Pretty cool I think.

I hope you like them.

bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten