vrijdag 11 januari 2013

japanese nailarts

hey, I just finished my second test of my testweek, and it's weekend, so i heve found a gap to write this post about japanese nailart. I really love Japan. The looks, the cute kawaii stuff, the language, and... their nailart. In their nailarts they use other stuff then we do. They use fimo/polymer clay, rhinestones, lace, nail piercings, pearls, beads, and so on. And they are really extreme. I'll show you some pictures ( sorry that it's so messy): this is a nailart with lace and beading and pearls. I love this one, I sould thy it sometime for a wedding or something. this is with lots of rhinestone. I kinda like it, but it's not typical japanese. this is with fimo/polymer clay. I like it a lot, but I think it's hard to work with. this is another one wit clay. Mmmmmm... chocolate. Delicious! this is typical japanese. It's extremely full of everything. Pearls, bows, goldens stuff... I think it's a little bit too much. this one has a nailpiercing (on the right). I like this nailart, but I don't think this is very handy to work with. whoah I LOVE THIS!!! I think it's very beautiful and hard to make. Respect for the makes, she much have done a long job. It's so cool, it's a picture on you nails :P. This one I think is very pretty. I would wear it to school. I love it. I hope you liked this post. bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten