woensdag 24 juli 2013

holiday planning: TAG wednesday 1

heyy, today is Wednesday, so today I'm posting a TAG. It's a TV show/series TAG. I don't know if it already existed on internet, but I based it on the movies TAG I have post earlier. Here it is:

• Favorite show/series all time
Criminal minds

• Favorite episode from that show/series
Coda (season 6, episode 16). It’s the first episode I have seen, or at least the first I remember. When I saw it, I didn’t know the series at all, and my favorite character had the biggest role in the episode. It’s about a boy with autism. While he plays piano, his parents are kidnapped. The BAU come to help, but the boy doesn’t speak. He does give hints. He draws the hints and Spencer Reid (my favorite character, who is suspected to have autism in the series too) figures them out. There is a cute moment where the boy teaches Spencer the song on the piano he was playing when his parents were kidnapped. The song is beautiful, it is an emotional scene, the only thing I don’t like about the episode, is the second story line. It interrupts the cute moment.


• Favorite actor
Matthew Gray Gubler (surprise)


• Favorite actress
I don’t have a favorite actress

• Favorite guilty pleasure show/series
SpongeBob. It just makes me happy.


• Favorite tear breaker
I have only cried two times while watching a TV show. It were both Criminal Minds episodes. These are the only tearbreakers, but I honestly don't want to watch them again.
*Spoilers*
The first one is ‘Revelations’ (season 2 episode 15). Spencer is kidnapped by someone with multiple personalities. He is beaten, drugged, tortured, death, revived, survives and becomes a drug addict. My dad interrupted me while I was watching and I broke down in tears, because I had to pause it when he died. The second time was last year. Zugzwang (season 8 episode 12). Spencer Reid is in love, and when he finally meets the woman he loves, she is abducted. He offers himself for her, but instead, the killer kills Maeve and herself in one. When Spencer started to cry, I cried too and my mom won’t understand.

• Character from a show/series you love
SPENCER REID !!!

• Character from a show/series that scared you
I don’t have a particular character that scares me. Sometimes when I see an episode, when they show someone, I find them a little scary, but not so scary that I have nightmares about it.

• Character from a show/series you hate
Patrick from SpongeBob. He is just so stupid, he doesn’t share with his friend and he doesn’t think. That’s what most people like/love about Patrick, but me and my sister don’t. We are annoyed by it.

• Show/series you love but everyone hates
SpongeBob and Big Time Rush. When I go to school, I watch it every morning. It wakes me up. But my friends at school don’t like them, and I get it, because I’m 16.

• Show/series you hate but everyone loves
In the Netherlands we have a soap/drama series, GTST (‘goede tijden, slechte tijden’, translated: good times bad times). It’s very popular, but I don’t like it. It’s too fake, to predictable.

• Favorite show/series duo
Spencer Reid and Derek Morgan from Criminal Minds. I love the chemistry between them. I love the brotherly friendship they share.


• Favorite animated show/series
Penguins of Madagascar. The series are a spin-off from the movie Madagascar. It’s about the four penguins who live in a zoo, but they do missions to protect the other animals. I don’t watch much animated TV shows, more cartoons.

• Favorite show/series villain
Plankton from SpongeBob. I think he’s funny and cute.


• What show/series surprised you the most
Big Time Rush. When it first came on TV, I thought it was stupid, but now I like it a lot. I even listen to their songs.


• If you could only watch one show/series forever, what would it be
Criminal Minds, because it keeps surprising me and I love the characters. If Matthew Gray Gubler would leave the show, I would be watching it, but not as obsessive as I do now. I would just watch it like some other crime series we watch. We watch a lot of crime series.


• Recommended show/series
I recommend Criminal Minds, because of the good characters, the good acting, the good stories, and because every episode has some personal things for one of the main characters, which makes them interesting, because it’s not all about solving crimes. Also, Criminal Minds is one of the few shows that focuses on the killer and his behavior, instead of the crime.


I recommend Castle, because it’s a funny crime show. It’s about a writer, who does research for his book at the police station. After his book is published, he stays to help the team because he has another view on things. It’s funny, the chemistry between the main characters is good, and it has much personal time for the characters.


I recommend NCIS/NCIS:LA, because the chemistry between the characters is so fun to watch. There was a combination episode between them, which was really cool to watch. Last year on Tuesday, was first an episode of NCIS and then one of NCIS:LA, but this year, there are two of NCIS.



• If you could marry a show/series character, no matter of his/her age, who would it be
Spencer Reid, I totally LOVE him. He is smart, cute, funny, sensitive, handsome, sweet, helpful, protective, has three P.h.D.’s and two B.A.’s, an IQ of 187, an eidetic memory, can read 20.000 words per minute, can shoot a gun and is not arrogant. He has been through so much, and still is nice to people. How can you NOT love him?!


• One episode you wish had never been made
Criminal Minds ‘Zugzwang’ (season 8 episode 12).
*spoiler*
This is the episode were Spencer’s girlfriend (whom he had never met), is kidnapped by her stalker (who was a female). He tries to save Maeve by pretending he doesn’t love her, but the stalker. She (the stalker) kisses him and figures out it was fake, so she kills herself and Maeve in one shot. When Spencer began to cry, I cried too. It was so sad. The next episodes he isn’t the same. He locks himself in and rudely ignores his team. Why can’t he be happy for once?! If they never made it, he could meet her, they would date, and he would be happy.

• About to die, can only watch one episode of a show/series, which would it be
Criminal Minds, Coda (season 6 episode 16). It was one of the cutest episodes I have ever seen. There isn’t too much action in it, but it has beautiful moments. It’s my favorite episode of every episode I have ever seen from any series.

• Favorite genre
Crime

• Favorite series in that genre
Criminal Minds (surprise), Castle, NCIS, NCIS:LA, Bones.

• First series you saw
I don’t know, but I think it was Sesame Street.


Sorry for my overload on criminal Minds and Spencer Reid
I hope you like it

bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten